Thursday, March 12, 2015

WE ARE SELLING AT C2E2!!!

I repeat, Special Edition Soaps is going to be at C2E2!
I still can't decide what makes me happier as a Nerd; the fact that we will have space at this convention or that Kaylee (Firefly), Jason Mewes, Gimlee AND Kevin Smith will be there!

There are some amazing people who are attending this year. You can check out the full list on the conventions website at: www.c2e2.com!

Closer to the convention, I will be posting something about special deals we will have at C2E2. Keep an eye out! 

So, come visit us, the convention, and guess what Cosplay outfits I have in store!


New Soap Designs #1 for C2E2:

 *We may not be able to offer you the best Zombie Survival plan, but we will keep you smelling great while you face the oncoming horde of brain-thirsty zombies!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment